Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Tarot reading evening

Day 793 - we took an evening off Facebook and we did some tarot cards reading. I am still on my first steps in this mysterious world and the first time I am involved in reading. I have to go back to each one of the cards and try to understand the deeper meanings, the hidden message and I like it. You have to really think and use your intuition. You have to not get stuck on a meaning of a card but instead to understand the message. I like doing that; I like the challenge and the direction it can take me; I like the fact I can advice people how to go about a question, to guide them in the right direction. I still cannot do that. I need many more practice readings but I liked how the cards are "talking" to us; how they are part of the deal. I sure will get more into it. I was skeptic about it before but I am not any more. I will finish this course and will start reading to people and later teaching it. It is so interesting and it send a very clear message about me, my partner, our relationship and I just love it. Even in the cards you can see the special connection between us. It was so interesting to study this way from the applied side of the business.
  
I am thankful for a very interesting and very different evening. I am thankful for an opportunity to see my partner from a very different angle. I am thankful for the challenges and rewards the training brings with it. I am thankful for this special gift from my partner that enriches my life so much. 

No comments: