Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Facebook frustraion

Day 785 - I am still trying to work on our Facebook page and I have to admit it's frustrating for me. I used to be able to do all these things very easily but I am starting to feel I am not as up-to-date as I used to be. And i don't even have the patience to read pages upon pages of instructions. I guess I am starting to free the stage for the younger generation. We have to face it at some point, the world is running forwards in an ever faster pace and I am dragging my feet in a way, I am not able to catch up on all that; not even interested. SO how to compete in a world we don't understand as much as they do? It looks like we will have to hire some help; to do the work for us and clarify this media to us more than we get it by now. It's a little sad to realize we too are getting to be a dinosaur, we are aging and getting slower; that in a few years it will be even more difficult for us to understand the progress; but it is also a sign of being here for many years, for the wisdom we gained and the experiences we went through. and in the field of personal coaching this has more value than a cool Facebook page. So I am hopeful we can pull it through. 
  
I am thankful for an evening where I challenged myself, even if I have nothing to show for it. I am thankful for a beautiful day, for a lovely evening and I am looking forward to a restful night. I am thankful for another day here on this earth, in this country; here with my beloved daughter and with my patrner.

No comments: