Saturday, March 23, 2013

A day that started well but ended not so...

Day 795 - a huge fight. not sure if we will survive it as a couple. Right now I am not even sure I want that. but I have to learn how to fight and stay together, that not every time I have a fight I just break everything and go. But I am way too upset to write. I slept one hour last night and drove 400 km and hiked for 7 hours in the heat and challenging hike at that. Too much on my plate right now and I don't want to make things any worse than they are right now, and they sure are.

I don't know what I can be thankful for right now; I guess I am still healthy and I had a great hike even if it was clouded by behavior I cannot accept, even if it ended in a huge fight. I am thankful I can take a shower right now and go to sleep; I hope I will be able to sleep even with all the turmoil.

No comments: