Wednesday, March 20, 2013

About not giving up

Day 792 - I kept working on the Facebook apps this evening. Once I had the first break I could really start working. I created a beautiful app tonight - a connection to the blog. I even managed to find the right way to embed it inside Facebook and not to go outside to it, as it originally did. I manged to adjust the size so it will fit into the Facebook frame, and I created a nice little picture for the tab. I am so proud of this and I know it will get even easier from now on since this was the most complicate app I am planning to develop. The guy that was here last week wanted $150 to build it for me and here I am - doing it like a pro and saving a lot of money in the process. I am so hipped!!  

I am thankful I have enough patience and determination to plunge through a mission that at times looked like an impossible one. I am so thankful I was able to bring it all the way to success. I learned this lesson a long time ago - never stop 3 feet before the target and I am so thankful I was able to keep my goal clear a=enough and not give up; the taste of success is so good after working for it so hard.

No comments: