Monday, March 4, 2013

Nothing to report

Day 776 - my life is getting a little too predictable, too much a routine and nothing really to report. I go to work, I come back and I spend my evenings with my partner; and I find it against what I set up to do to write every day that I am thankful for having him in my life, I can't write every day the same thing. But what is really important for me? All I care here is that my daughter starting her life as an adult, that she enjoys her work so much; that I'm happy she's back; that I am thankful she is fine after the scary accident the day before yesterday. And that every passing day i am happy my path crossed the path of my partner and that we are so happy together. And i have my son and my oldest daughter so very far from me but i am thankful they are doing well and building life fir themselves. It all sounds so cliche and nothing special but what is life is just small moments of joy with the people we love, short moments of joy and long starches of nothingness. I am blessing every such moment and wish this will be my share in life. Small moments of happiness, surrounded by loved ones. What else can I ask for?!
 
I am thankful for one more day of peace, of tender love, of knowing all is well; I might be far away from two of my children but they are doing well and I am so thankful for that. I am thankful for an evening I got to spend with my partner. I am thankful most of all for a calming phone call from my daughter, for knowing she is ok; I am thankful she is fine after such a scary accident.

No comments: