Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The wheels of change

Day 778 - I had a coffee in the morning today with my partner before going to work and we talked for a long time and suddenly it was crystal clear to me what we are going to do next. I just saw the new business and I know it will work and be very successful. I told him what I think and he got excited too and so we started bouncing ideas and it was all very exciting. This evening, after a whole day we had to think about it we had the opportunity to discuss it some more, set simple and attainable goals and we are officially on our way to develop this new venture. The good thing is that I can do it while keeping my day job and so I risk nothing and when the time will come and it will grow enough to support the both of us, then I will start working it full time. For months I knew I want to make changes, but I didn't do anything; it's not easy to start moving the wheels of change. And I am so excited I finally did; so excited about the new direction, the new opportunities. And its even more exciting we can do it together.  
  
I am thankful for this morning coffee that got my brain working. I am thankful for the invigorating feeling after months of being too stagnant. I am thankful for an idea I think can grow into a serious business. I am thankful for an exciting morning and exciting evening, for the thoughts flying in all directions, for the promise of change.  

No comments: