Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A heart full of gratitude

Day 827 - I am sitting here thinking what should I write about tonight. My life got into some kind of a routine and it's hard to find something to write about. My day is simple - I wake up, take a shower and get ready for work; if time permits, I'll have coffee with my beloved partner before going to work;coming back from work happy to be home, spend time with him which we can do to no end. Almost half a year since we met and we never run out of things to talk about, always in deep conversations. and I love it. The constant intellectual challenge, to expand my mind. And so an evening stroll becomes an hour or two hours long discussion about serious stuff, about the way we think and view the world around us; about the important of certain things in our life and so forth. And so this is what I am thankful for tonight, that after years I lived in a spiritual dessert I have a partner who see the world eye to eye with me , who chooses the path less traveled, who challenges me on every step to grow and expand my horizon and my boundaries. 
  
I am thankful for these challenges, I hope it will encourage me to start moving in this direction once again. I am thankful for our friendship; for bonds that are getting stronger with every passing day. I am thankful, like every day for every blessed moment, for every phone call I had today with my loved ones. I am thankful for every breath I take, for a day that comes to an end with only good things I took from it; for my life, just as they are. I kneel before Him with a heat full of gratitude.

No comments: