Thursday, April 25, 2013

About procrastination and messages we get

Day 828 - I have the tendency to procrastinate big times. I put things off for tomorrow and the day after, and the day after and soon enough I just forget about them all together and two months later I'll wake up and realized nothing happened in the meanwhile. I was planning to write this post about something I put off for the past three month regarding the store I purchased. It was something really simple and today I finally forced myself to do that and it took me about half an hour to complete the whole thing. And to think that for three months I walk around and think that I really have to do it, instead of just go ahead, do it and forget about it! I don't have a good explanation to why I do that but it sure is something that is holding me back in so many aspects of my life and I have to get it under control. This is what I wanted to write about and then I just realized something very interesting. I asked my partner today to do a tarot card reading for me about a specific issue; and the answer I got from the cards was very straight forward - I know the answer, and I know what is right but I am asking questions and second guess myself in order not to take action, in other words - I am procrastinating!! It just done on me how appropriate is card and this answer to me in general and specifically in the subject matter; how clear is the message I got - it is time for me to stop procrastinating, take responsibility and take the right action. If I will do that I will succeed and see a lot of good in my life, but if I won't listen I will be very frustrated and it will keep haunting me. So I am taking the first step tonight, it is time to change a loosing formula with something better and make my life better for doing that. 
  
I am thankful for the message I got today in my daily life as well as in the tarot cards reading. I am thankful for having a mirror being put in front of me, so I cannot ignore the problem any longer. I am thankful I was able to understand it is a gift sent to me from above, and get the message; I think we get things when we are ready for them and today was a perfect timing for that. I am thankful since I know that by taking action I will be able to start turning the wheels of the my life's wagon once again; they got a little stuck lately. I am thankful for a very special day.  

No comments: