Saturday, April 20, 2013

A very rainy Sabbath

Day 823 - It was a very stormy day today, a perfect day to stay home in our PJs and eat hot soup, drink hot tea and enjoy each other's company. Did I mention sleep late as well? and this is exactly what we did, the three of us. I also watched a movie with my daughter on my computer, since I don't own a TV and we enjoyed it very much. Remember how I wrote several time in the past few weeks of how tired I am? today was the perfect remedy for that. It was a wonderful day and I am going to keep it this way and go to sleep in a normal hour, wake up tomorrow after 7 hours of sleep, to continue this trend and hopefully start a new week in the right way.

I am thankful to my daughter and my partner for a perfect weekend, relaxed and homey, just the way it should. I am thankful to mother nature for forcing us to take it easy today and just enjoy a lazy day at home. I am thankful for all this rain and even more so for having a dry and warm shelter in a day like that. I am thankful for few hours of extra sleep I got this weekend.

No comments: