Friday, April 12, 2013

House hunting, an update

Day 815 - there were very few houses in the past week and I was getting a little uneasy since my daughter has to move by the end of the month. With only three interesting houses this week we drove there. The first one was so run down that I would not move there even if it was free. The neighborhood was not the best as well. But the second was a whole different story. It needs some TLC, but has a great potential and the area is nicer also. We went to see the third one as well and it was cute and much less in need TLC but it had less of a character and we both preferred the second. So I talked to the landlord and hopefully we can sign a contract by the beginning of next week. As always, the opportunities present themselves when we really need them and if we don't apply black magic, but sometimes it's hard to stay calm when the time is getting short or the stress compounds. A lesson to remember. I have to learn to aim my thought and wishes, send them to the planet and trust that it will come my way. 

I am thankful for a good outing today, for a successful hunt. I am thankful the planet is taking care of me. I am thankful for a day that started so-so and ended so well.


No comments: