Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So late again

Day 812 - As time goes by I find it more difficult to hold on to my end of the deal - writing a new story every day and finding reasons to be thankful for that. The question is of course why? The easiest answer is the fact that I have someone in my life right now that is here with me all the time and so I find myself night after night still talking with him way past midnight and only then, realizing it is so late again I try to log on for a few moments and write something. True, his presence in my life took away a lot of the free time I had, but it is also true that it filled my life with so much happiness. So I don't find as much time to write but I am thankful every single for not being able to do that. I will find my balance again, I know that, and until then I will just enjoy the fact that I have this wonderful man in my life who kind of stirred up everything and made me so very happy in the process. I changed things but I didn't change, at least not that I am aware of and I am very thankful everyday for having him in my life.

I am thankful for having this wonderful man in my life. I am thankful for having so much to talk about that I go to sleep way too late every single day. I am so very thankful that I got a second chance to write the story of my life. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, its past 1am, again.

No comments: