Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quality time

Day 833 - I got the boxes yesterday and had full intention to start packing today, but... I have a whole list of reasons why it didn't happened that will not change the end result - I planned to pack and I didn't. So a day went by with no action on my part, no action in that arena I did do other things today, yet the most important thing on my list did not make it to the top. I am trying to think what could I do differently and I really don't see much room for wiggle, I think my plate is a little full and I am struggling for more time. I can only feel blessed for a statement like that. I was so busy since I got home from work and all with important and meaningful things! So it might take another day but I was there for my loved ones; I spent quality time with my partner and had some very interesting discussion, I spent time with my daughter and had a very interesting discussion as well on a very different topic and last but not least I had an important phone call with a very dear friend who got laid off from work and I was trying to show him a different way to look at it; he is a dear friend and he is really down right now and I am doing it with all my love. So I can look at this evening and say I did not pack or I can look at it and know I did some good tonight and I can create a different reality and a different outcome by this simple decision. I am sure you know by now what my choice will be. 

I am thankful I had an opportunity to spend quality time with my loved ones tonight. I am thankful for present we get every day at every turn of the road. I am thankful for friendships, for love all around; in my book it's so much more important than another box!

No comments: