Monday, April 15, 2013

We got the house

Day 818 - I was very excited about the house we found until I read the contract yesterday and it was very disappointing since the contract as it read was something I was not ready to sign; it was harsh and unfair to the renter, even aggressive I should say. We both felt the same and were sure it a lost cause. Still I called our future landlord today and told him there are few issues I'd like to discuss and to my surprise he said that no problem lets talk, and so we did and he agreed to all the changes I asked and made me comfortable not only about the contract but the people behind it because the last thing I want are unpleasant people in my life, especially as a landlord. and so after clearing all the hurdles, we met him there, closed few more holes in the contract and sigh it!!! Now we have a house in the countryside, not in the big city, an old dream of mine that is materializing in front of my very own eyes. and doing it with my boyfriend and my daughter - what else can I ask for?! 

I am thankful we got this house, it feels so good to be connected to the ground again and not live in an apartment, to be in the country and not in a big city. I am thankful we are moving as a family, really starting a new chapter together. I am thankful finding a good landlord that even with all the hurdles we could come to an agreement that will make us comfortable enough to move in. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life.



No comments: