Monday, April 29, 2013

Moving - step two

Day 832 - my daughter is the first one to move. Her contract is up tomorrow and so she packed her stuff in the past two days and tonight with the help of my boyfriend's son she move. He has an SUV and so he became the family mover. It's so nice of him to do that, especially for my daughter. And so I met them in the new house at 11 pm, we unpacked in a very short time and he drove back to his home and she came with me to mine. She'll stay here for the next few days since there's no fridge or stove in the new house yet. But we got the boxes from the moving company yesterday so we'll start packing today and schedule the move for next week. It makes me so happy she is here with me, I really missed her. I know it will end at some point since this is the way of life, but it was too early and I'm so happy she's back.

I am thankful for a move that went smoothly. I am thankful to my partner's son for all his help today; it warms my heart to see how nice they get along, it feels like family. I am thankful for a very long day but so satisfying even if it is a little short. I am thankful stage two is over.

No comments: