Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finally changing my sleeping habits?

Day 821 - I think I over did it these past two weeks. I go to sleep too late, I wake up too early, I drove over 2000 km and I just don't take time to slow down. The end result is not good. I am constantly tired, and by now it is getting to the point that I have to do something about it. So, tomorrow being Friday I am going to take my time and do as little as possible. I want t wake up late,  read a book, relax... I owe it to myself. It is not good to be in over-drive all the time, it burns the candle on both ends and in my age it's not funny any more. It's not that anyone is forcing be to do that, it's not that I cannot go to sleep earlier, it's just bad habit that I find so difficult to kick out of my life. But if I really am as caring and loving towards myself then I should do just that; bring back peace and serenity into my life, slow down. This coming week, I'll try to practice that and see how it goes.

I am thankful I brought my sleeping habits to the point of taking notice. I am thankful for an opportunity to change things around. I am thankful that at 1 am I am finally retiring for the night and since it's Thursday night I can sleep late tomorrow. I am thankful, as usual for a blessed sleep.

No comments: