Sunday, April 28, 2013

Down time

Day 831 - A relaxed day after a very busy weekend. Work day and an evening stroll, coffee break - nothing special for the outsider but a very satisfying day for me. Something I needed and a little lull before the next big rush - the move itself. Still I put in few hours of our work in the evening, but that is something I do for us so it feels OK. It is late and I am going to sleep. I love it that I call 6 hours of sleep late; there were days when I got it down to 3 hours, so I am managing my sleep time better and I am very happy about that!
  
I am thankful for this down time; I know I will need this in the next few weeks. I am thankful for a very enjoyable evening with my partner. I am thankful for an adequate sleep time; I will do my best to keep this trend. 

No comments: