Sunday, June 2, 2013

A late entry

Day 866  - I fell asleep yesterday without writing my blog. The reason for that crash is that I cannot hold my alcohol. My kids always make fun of me for being such a lousy drunk. I think the little left over of Asian genes I carry in my blood is enough for this sensitivity. I drank one glass of white wine over dinner and the result was that I was barely able to get up and move to the couch and promptly fell asleep. I woke up only this morning. So here you go, at the age of 55 I got drunk for the first time in my life or at least as close to drunk as I'll ever be.

I am thankful to my daughter who helped me yesterday when I was so dizzy, I could barely walk. I am thankful its the first time I got so drunk and it will be my last. I am thankful I woke up this morning as if nothing happened.

No comments: