Sunday, June 9, 2013

The four agreements

Day 871 - a very late entry. it's almost 2 am; late no matter how you look at it. But I am not too tired and I hope to be OK tomorrow. Sometimes life is getting in the way of the most sincere resolutions and today is such a moment. But the good news is that I unpacked yet another box, the one before last so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to call it done. Another good thing is that I had few moments to start working on my class of "the artist's way". I am planning to start publishing the class this Friday and for that I have to get ready. Not necessarily with the whole class but for sure with the idea of what I am going to talk about and what do I add to the material. How to personalize it according to what worked for me. I am very excited about the class I sure hope I can start and I am ready to work hard to make it happened. I will not write about it tonight though; it's way, way too late.
 
I am thankful for my day, for waking up and by now ready to go to sleep. I am thankful for one more day on this planet. I am thankful for the few moments I was able to act on the four agreements, though I have to admit, mostly not in full awareness. I am thankful for the possibility I'll get another chance tomorrow. I am thankful for the blessed in-between sleep that I am embarking on right now. Goodnight!!  

No comments: