Tuesday, June 25, 2013

So very sad...

Day 887 - Sad, sad, sad. I am so very sad. It breaks my heart to think its over and that I inflicted this pain on both of us. I know it was the right thing to do, that as much as we tried it only got worse in the past few weeks. I know all that, but it doesn't make it any easier. He was suppose to be the one I'll get old with and now Ill get to see him walks out of my life and into the great void and I'll never see him again. Too painful to even think about it this way right now. How did we get to this point. Why wasn't I smarter this time around to make it work? to not let my temper and his stubbornness to get in the way. I just want to go to sleep right now and get this day to end. I know the tomorrows will bring some solace but right now it's just hard.
 
I am thankful the day has passed. I am thankful for my work that gives me few hours of blessed distraction. I am thankful I have a heart that can be broken, that I have found a man I really loved, even if I didn't know how to build a solid relationship out of it. I am thankful for this day on earth, pain and all.

No comments: