Monday, June 3, 2013

Redefine my priorities

Day 867 - Our days are so long. We start at 7 am and we never get to bed before 1 am. and in all those many hours we don't have more than a few moments to ourselves. Something has to change. I keep telling myself it's too soon to come to a conclusion but for sure our days are too long and too busy and mostly busy work instead of high quality one. So the first step, being aware is working well. I am painfully aware to that. The second step - making the right changes is not there yet. I know my priorities but I just don't get to them. one thing for sure, I have to be off the phone more because it takes away from my reading time in the train. I also have to be more organized. To do the shopping once a week, to cook for two or three days in a row. I can't keep buying groceries and cooking every day. as much as I love doing that, I have higher priorities I never get to do. So as of tomorrow I'll start making small changes to streamline my life and put what's important for me on the top of the list, as they should. Right now my top priority is going to bed. I am so very tired, exhausted will be a more accurate definition.

I am thankful for the insight I got into running my life on a much better path. I am thankful for the opportunity to reorganize my days and redefine my needs and my boundaries. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, I;m so very tired as usualy.    

No comments: