Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pulling a very late night

Day 875 - I have a field trip tomorrow to fulfill the last requirement for my Tour Guide license. The problem is that I totally forgot about it since it not my class. I only remembered it yesterday and had no time to read or prepare anything with all the commotion. So here I am at 2:40 am when I have to wake up in less than 4 hours, putting the last touches on my presentation. Not ideal, but sometimes life gets in the way. The important thing is that I will take the tour, do my presentation and finish the course. I don't like to leave it open and besides, who knows, maybe I will start working as a tour guide after all. Can be nice, actually.
 
I am thankful I'm done with this presentation, I am thankful I can go to sleep for a few hours. I'll be ven more thankful tomorrow when all this will be behind me. Good night

No comments: