Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The end?

Day 873 - a huge and nasty fight. I don't think we are going to get through it. I don't see a way around it and at this point I give up. It is a lost fight and as sad as I am I don't see a way we can patch it up. I still love him very much but I don't see a way to make it work. It is too fundamental to be able to bridge it. He managed to get to the core of my being and challenge that and I am not willing or ready to make changes there. So seven months after things started with such high hopes; less then a month after we moved to what was suppose to be our nest, we are probably going to separate. I am too angry right now and too hurt to write any more but I will in the next few days and weeks as I will try to recover from this blow. One thing for sure, it will be a very long time before I'll get into any kind of relation again. I was sure I found the love of my life, I was sure he is the man I'll get old with and it was all just a dream. I am so sad, so very sad.
 
I am thankful I can go to sleep in a few moments and be lost there for a few blessed hours. I am thankful tomorrow is another day, and all will be there just as before even when my heart is broken. I am thankful I already learned that time will heal this too; I so wish it didn't have to do its work on this relationship but sadly, it does. So, let the show begin!  

No comments: