Monday, June 17, 2013

"get out of suffering" card

Day 879 - It's amazing how much calm this "work" by Byron Katie brings into my life. I look into different issues I am dealing with and suddenly I can put then into a different frame, look at them differently and all the suffering that comes with it dissolves. It is not as easy to show it to other people, especially close and dear one like my beloved daughter. She is very upset with me and doesn't understand my behavior and I am not sure she will be patient enough with me right now. But I know it is the right way and I know it is the only way. To mind only what one can change and learn to accept and live with the rest in peace.She will and it will bring her a lot of good but for the moment she is hurt and I just have to try to show her in so many ways what I mean.
 
I am thankful I found this light at the end of the tunnel that is a "get out of suffering" card. I am thankful  I am still here and can try to show it to her; I think it is a gift for life.

No comments: