Saturday, June 15, 2013

A trying day

Day 877 - It's been a very long and trying day. Endless discussions and many tears. I am really not in the mood to write, as simple as that. I am so glad the day is over and I can go to sleep. There are days like that and all I can hope is that tomorrow will bring with him some calm. A difficult weekend, for sure. I am really not sure how did we come to this point, how things deteriorated that much without me realizing what's going on. I fell asleep on my watch and this is the very sad result. I wish I could just wake-up and find it was just all a big nightmare, that we are really not at this point of no return.

I am thankful I can go to sleep now and end this day. I am thankful tomorrow is Sunday, a working day here, so all will be easier even if the situation is not resolved yet. I am thankful that there is tomorrow, even if not as happy as I would like to see it.

No comments: