Friday, June 7, 2013

Little moments

Day 869 - another Friday and again I was running and busy all day long. Only after dinner and washing the dishes I finally had time just to relax. But the funny thing is that I like Friday as busy as it is. It's the only day I have to run errands. I bought groceries. I bought more plants to our garden. I cleaned. I cooked. A good day, really. I spent quality time with my loved ones. What else can I ask for. I never want to be in a position to stop seeing the important things in my life. To come to a day that I can only look back in regret. So I enjoy every little trivial and every glorious moment in my life from running errands to spending time with my loved ones. I love and treasure each and every moment. I know they are precious and rare and I so treasure them all.
  
I am thankful for Fridays, for time to do the little things that make life run more smoothly. I am thankful that at some point in life I learned to appreciate these things that most people see as unavoidable evil. I am thankful for every day I wake up knowing I have at least one more day in this wonderful place, in this wonderful life.

No comments: