Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Summit

Day 880 - at the Presidential Conference in Jerusalem. Three days out of my regular routine, representing our institution at this important summit. It was a very long but interesting day. And it was heart warming to see all the visitors and well wishers for president Peres 90's birthday. I feel so lucky I work in such a job and get to do these kind of fun events. I am not one of those in awe of the dignitaries, but it is fun to be away of the routine and play the game for a few days. My regular work can and will wait until next week; let the show begin.

I am thankful I ER these kind of fun little perks as part of my job. I am thankful I get to spend great many hours with my girlfriends from work. I am thankful to my partner for making his way here tonight for an out of routine experience for us as we'll.

No comments: