Saturday, March 14, 2015

A hike in the middle of a city

Day 1514 - in the middle of the big city there is a huge park along the creek there. Today we drove to the city to bring my son some of his possessions now that he got his place so we decided to go hiking in that park afterwards. We took an right kilometer hike along the river. It was a beautiful and warm day this a very lovely hike. I never hiked that area and I really enjoyed it. I didn't know about this gem in the middle of the biggest city in our country. We were not the only poeple on the trail of course, many of the city residents were there as well jogging or biking or walking. I almost forgot to mention that this is part of the Israel National Trail so it was nice to be on that trail once again. Hopefully in two or three weeks we will be able to do another section, after they've and the coming holidays. I am thankful for a wonderful hike after a week long or more of being indoors. I am thankful for the weather, for the scene and most of all for the company.

No comments: