Thursday, March 19, 2015

An uphill battle

Day 1519 - Thursday is a mall booth day for me. A fourteen hours long day and its not easy even if I don't do any physical work. Just be there, glued to my station for so many hours, waiting for people to stop by. If I calculate the income per hour it's not a very pretty statistic but at this point in the game I am not there yet and I am happy at the numbers as hey are. Slowly we made our way to the second best month and we still have ten days left. I sure hope we can surpass the best one to bring this month to first place. We are almost at our first goal to double last Year's March; we'll be there by tomorrow. I also noticed today that sell numbers that only fe months ago would be good numbers are not satisfactory anymore, as they should be if we want to see a lively store. So we are still miles away from having a stable store but at least we see some progress after very difficult winter months. And the good thing is that I have a lot of time I can read and listen to motivational talks, all I hope will contribute to our future success. I am going to apply the principals of success to our endeavor and hope it will bring the results I want to see. But for now I am thankful for yet another day that helped us in our uphill battle to save this dream of ours and give it a fair chance. I am thankful we are on our way to meet and exceed our set goals; I hope for many more months like that.

No comments: