Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Special moments

Day 1531 - the house begins to take shape and look like a house and not just loads if boxes. So I am not done yet but with only six more boxes to go it sure feels good. So today I stayed home for most of the day and worked my way slowly out if the mess. By the late afternoon I had such a bad back aches that I could barely move but a very beautiful and inviting house. I even connected the stero system so I could play my favorite music and at night we ate dinner sitting to a clean and set table with place mats, real plates and music. You never stop to think how wonderful all this is until you don't have it for a while... So Ian very thankful today for getting life slowly back in order. I am thankful for all the little things in life; for food and shelter, for plates and wine glasses, for place mats and napined

No comments: