Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I am done packing!!

Day 1524 - I am done packing. I moved many times in my life and I am very happy to declare that this was by far the best move, at least as far as I am responsible for it. I finished packing at 10 pm after being in the store most of the day and after a very pleasant dinner. I was sure I'll have to pull an all-nighter but instead I can go to sleep in a normal hour and be fresh and ready for a long and intensive day tomorrow. The funny thing is that now when I finally perfected my packing skills I am not planning to move again for a very long time. I am moving to my permanent residence. Maybe this is the reason it all worked so well. I am thankful this day has come. I am thankful that after almost five years of living in rented apartments I am moving into my own place. I am thankful I finished packing early and I can enjoy a very peaceful night sleep.

No comments: