Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A very very long day

Day 1511 - today was the first lesson in my new class - psychological aspects of numerology or in simpler words how to apply our newly squired knowledge to real life situation. I think it is something that can be very useful and needed. I never really took any advanced personal development training so I think this can take me personally a big step forward. The hours are long though and by the time I got back to the store it was after 10:30 pm and then we looked over all the new things I brought today from our suppliers and then we drove to the new house to look at the paint samples he did today and plans of where to put what and so forth... in short, by the time we got home it was almost 1 am. And we have a very long day tomorrow. We are stretching ourself thin these days. But no complains just thanks. I don't take any if my good fortune for granted and I am thankful for every moment, for every step of the way. I am especially thankful that the searing headache I woke up with this morning is gone.

No comments: