Sunday, March 1, 2015

On a mission

Day 1501 - we had set the bar high for this month and only a very active traffic in the atore will give us a chance to achieve that. And the first day of the month was in line with our expectations. It was not exceptional but on the average of what we need. There are many more days in this month and probably some serious up and down swings but the first day was good and I am very thankful for that. I also packed three more boxes this morning and the house is getting crowded even though it doesn't show yet a real emptiness suggesting the up coming move. But here as well I am in line with the expectations and I know I will be ready on time. Two more weeks till moving day; four more weeks to the end of the month... We are running full force and keep a steady eye on the finish line. We are on a mission. I am thankful for a good day at the store, I am thankful for more packing and less still to be packed. I am thankful for another painting class; I am finding my grove again, how great.

No comments: