Wednesday, March 4, 2015

For the love of the outdoors

Day 1504 - I went today with my kids to the mounteniring and hiking store to buy hiking boots for my son as a welcome gift. This country is so rich with hiking trail asking to be explored so hiking gear is a must. And my daughter is leaving in two weeks for her big trip to Nepal so we made the final purchases to complete her gear and supplies. And now she is ready too. I love seeing my kids going this route of outdoors adventures. I sure did not give them god right example growing up but I'd like to think I change that a little since I moved back here and the culture here is that as well. And I am so happy to see them going this way. My daughter is going for a lifetime adventure exploring the world on her own and a challenging part of the world for sure. I am thankful I could take a little part in helping my kids integrate into this wonderful culture of people who love the outdoors and I hope to see them wearing it off joyfully. I am thankful to see them both taking this wonderful road.

No comments: