Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday night special

Day 1520 - with my daughter and son at my parents'. Few days before her big trip to Nepal we all came here to see each other as well as saying goodby to my parents. My brother is here also for a few days visit so a very fun evening. We adjourn at 1:45 am a long evening for sure. I worked today until 4 pm and drove 3 hours so I am tired but it was interesting enough that it kept me awake and engaged until now. My daughter is leaving next week for a very long time so I am very thankful for this opportunity to see her. And I am so thankful that my son is now here and settling down and if course for every opportunity I have to see him. And I am thankful for every time I get to see my parents; I hope for many more of them. I am also thankful to my brother for introducing such an engaging topics.

No comments: