Thursday, March 5, 2015

A very special dinner

Day 1505 - we came home at 10pm after a very good day at the store and the mall to a wonderful dinner my son cooked. What a treat!! Usually we have to fix something fast and it's late and we are tired... But today we had a gourmet chef at our service and we just loved it. I did not have a chance to eat his food since he graduated his culinary school and he sure developed his skills during that time. It is such a pleasure to witness that. It is 1 am now so I better go to sleep now; I have another long day at the mall. I hope it will be as successful. I am thankful for the wonderful meal my son made. I am thankful he wants to cook for us; it's not a given, for sure. I am thankful for a very good day at the store and for the wonderful first week of the month.

No comments: