Monday, March 2, 2015

In a need to shift gear

Day 1502 - in two weeks we are moving to the new house. Only 13 days of packing are left. And my pace is not good enough. Especially since tomorrow is the wedding of my nephew, thus no packing day. I wanted to go hiking this weekend but I might have to reconsider and do something of only half day and leave some time for packing as well. The mover estimated we'll have about 50 boxes and I packed 11 so far. So I have to pack on average 4 boxes a day to complete the mission. I sure hope he over estimated the number and it will be smaller but the message is clear - I have to shift gear and increase the pace. But still I am thankful for the two boxes I packed today, for the pile of boxes that clogging our living room but signals the upcoming move. And of course I am thankful for another good day in the store and wish for it to stay this way till the end if the month.

No comments: