Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another family wedding

Day 1503 - we attended the wedding of my nephew tonight. It was so beautiful and joyous. I am always amazed at the very hearty happiness you can find in a religious wedding something that too many times is missing in secular ones. It is not about the dress or the food or the orchestra but only about the union of two young people that are going to share their life together as of that night. It's this innocence of the first time that is looming in the air, and the happiness of their friends and families as well and everyone is there to join the party and make it an unforgettable evening of endless dances and games. So I do have my reservations and I can never live the way they do and I don't believe in the same codes of conduct nor share their religious views but I sure admire the purity of the happiness they bring to any life event. So it was nice to meet all the family and it was so nice to be there with my kids and as always, I am so thankful to be here so I can take part in this wedding. I am thankful I met all my family some I didn't see in a very long time. I am thankful for a very good day at the store and to my partner that held the fort alone almost all day long. I am thankful for a wonderful day.

No comments: