Monday, March 9, 2015

I got my new apartment

Day 1509 - I got the keys today to my new apartment. A survey of the place revealed that I have to paint it. I got a name of a guy who can do that and this evening we met there to get an estimate and a time frame. Apparently it takes time and so I'll have to change our moving time by a week. It's good that I still have my current place for a month so I can do that. I much prefer to do all the preps when the new place is still empty. So now that I got my new house I have some work to do but it makes me so happy to do that. It is my place and everything I do is to make it a better place, a nicer place. And I don't just through money away on rentals as I did for the past five years. I can finally buy furniture if I want, knowing it is now for real, and not worry if it will fit into the next rental. And most of all I know I have my own place and I have one thing less to worry about for my future. I love the place, it's a beautiful apartment and the view is amazing and I know I can live there for many years now. I am thankful I got my apartment today. I am thankful I was able to purchase it; I sure don't take something so significant for granted. I am thankful for peace of later years this place gives me. I am thankful, so very thankful today.

No comments: