Saturday, March 7, 2015

Venturing out

Day 1507 - a week before moving I was suppose to stay home and pack but our weeks are long and entirely indoors and there's not even a chance I'll spend a beautiful Saturday at home packing. And so we drove in search of wild flowers in bloom, which is basically everywhere this time a year. It's a hot and dry country and the spring is very short here but for a few weeks anywhere you go it's blooming. And this winter was very wet which means even nicer and richer spring. So we charged our batteries for another week and now I am ready for the final stretch. Only a little over a week before our moving day. I am thankful for a beautiful day I got to spend in nature. I am thankful I live here in this amazing country thus get to enjoy it in all it's splendor this time a year, a non tourist season, thus missed it for so many years living abroad.

No comments: