Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The eternal student

Day 1518 - my second numero-psychology class. Again a very interesting one. I am the eternal student thus every new thing I learn is something I thoroughly enjoy. Awareness is something I look at from different aspects in the past few years and this class falls right into that area. We explore its stages in the numerological consultation meeting. It bring to my awareness the whole process from a very different angle and I think it is very important to do that. The more aware I am to the client the better advisor I can be. And most important if all, it gives me more confident in everything I do. What I like best of all is that this class is not only helping me in my professional development but in my personal development as well. Every week opens my eyes to something new and if I will be able to apply it to my personal life I will be very happy and I think it will make a huge impact on it. So here I am in yet another class and happy as a lark. There are people who are ment to be students all their lives; I am one of them and loving it!! I am thankful I can take all thise wonderful classes of self development. I am thankful for an opportunity to learn and improve and get better insight. I am thankful to my partner that for almost a year now is taking the burden if the store upon his shoulders every single week so I can study. I am thankful to my teachers for all they bestow on me. I am thankful there is always something new I can learn.

No comments: