Monday, March 23, 2015

Power hour on the beach

Day 1523 - I decided to make some changes in my schedule and allow time for reading, for exercising and for meditation - 20 minutes to each activity or in the term Jack Canfield uses a "power hour". I drove to the beach, read my book excercised on the , took a short stroll, and meditated there as well. It is so calming and envigorating to start the day this way. And really there is no reason not to do that other then our habit of ignoring our needs of quality time. Of putting "me time" as a priority. I will try to make it a part of my routine. I sure deserve it and it does great for my body and soul. I am thankful for a perfect start of my day. I am thankful for all the wonderful ideas I found in this book so far; I know some of it will stick with me. I am thankful for a wonderful day. Tomorrow is my last packing day and I am so not ready yet, but I know myself all too well - by the time I'll go to sleep tomorrow all will be packed, even if I'll have to pull an all-nighter.

No comments: