Thursday, March 12, 2015

Growing up

Day 1512 - my daughter left yesterday night for a week on a business trip. She'll be back next week for only one week before leaving again for The Big One. It's not the first time she's traveling but knowing it is only a prelude to a three months trip makes it more real. I hope her trip will be a good one and I hope she'll accomplish all she was planning to achieve. Growing up is a serious business and it takes some courage to do it right. Every little step is an accomplishment and this one is yet another stepping stone on her way to full maturity and blossoming adulthood. As a parent I am so happy and so proud to see her doing that, to see her finding good people along the way to be on her team as partners and helpers, how she is growing up from every experience. Only a week trip now but these are my thoughts as she is nearing her epic journey.

No comments: