Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moving Day

Day 159 –I woke up early this morning and started packing right away by 9:15 I was done. I went with few items to the new house, and took Mini for a walk and then I came back to the old house to wait for the movers. They loaded the truck and we drove to the new place where they unload the truck and left. The next few hours I unpacked and cleaned and unpacked some more. I had to stop and take Mini to the vet for her first check-up, and then returned for some more unpacking. I went to by some organizers and came to the old house again to post this blog – I will get my internet service only tomorrow. I am exhausted, I fall asleep as I write but I am very happy to have finally moved. The house is very pleasant and it feels right even with nothing there yet, no furniture except the beds, but it still so nice. If the technician will come early tomorrow I’ll go there and start looking for the right furniture pieces.
I am thankful this day had come and gone and now I am living in this new apartment.  I am thankful the move went so easy and fast. I am thankful I somehow managed to write and now I can post it and leave. I desperately need a shower and a bed.  

No comments: