Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A City by the Bay

Day 204 – another long day. Until this visit is over my days are going to be quite full. Today in the afternoon, after a full day of work, we scheduled a tour guide to take them for a few hours tour. We went to an ancient harbor city north of us, strolled through the streets and the ancient fortress and halls; we watched the sunset in a magnificent show, we tasted local foods and heard so many interesting stories. It is always a special treat to go somewhere with a tour guide – you learn so much, even in a place I’ve been so many times.
I am so thankful for another wonderful day. I feel privileged for taking people around and showing them this beautiful country. Its been a long day and again I am so very tired but I am very thankful for an amazing evening.

No comments: