Thursday, August 18, 2011

Serendipity - My First Encounter

Day 212 – I was working on the album again and I felt I am falling asleep, so I decided to take a little cat nap. I put my alarm clock for half an hour later and went to sleep in the living room, on the new couch. I think I even remember vaguely waking up to the alarm and thinking I’m going to get up in a second. Well, that second was 3 1/2 hours ago! I just woke up. But of course it is now 1:30 at night and I am still very tired, so I’ll just do my never-to-be-missed blog entry and will go back to sleep immediately, but this time in my bed. I guess I was and still am very tired after a week of going to sleep way too late.
But before I go to sleep I wanted to write something. Yesterday evening I suddenly had an idea about a product that I think will go very well and has the potential to be really life changing. At least this is what I think right now. I will not go into details about it here but I can say that it was like a lightning – suddenly I had this idea of the problem and of the solution. I already called one of our dear friends here, who is an entrepreneur and in the right field and we are going to meet during the weekend and I will bring it up with him to get a professional opinion. But no matter what his opinion will be I am still very happy. I am working on this program “the artist’s way” and she keep saying that we will have flashes of creativity, moments of serendipity and she keeps asking every week – did you have any? Well, this is my first one and I think it is a great one!!
I am very thankful for this moment of serendipity. I am thankful to see for the first time real results from the program I am working on. And I am very thankful for this specific idea. I believe it has the potential to change lives; I can’t wait to hear what our friend thinks about it. But regardless of the outcome, I am so thankful for such a simple and brilliant idea it came out of the creative mind I am trying to nurture in the past few weeks. I am thankful for the divine light in me that starts to shine again.

No comments: