Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Dog

Day 221 I got a dog almost 3 months ago, planning to give it as a present to my mother-in-law. But she didn’t really want the dog and I really liked the dog and so she stayed here with me. The problem is that I work long hours and so she has to stay home alone for many hours. But she is such a great dog and she is always so happy when I come home. She is getting so silly – she’d jump and leap and roll on her back and jump and leap and… very silly and always makes me laugh when she stars this silly routine. She still has some problems doing her business only outside and not in the house, but we are working on it and it’s getting better.
Today I am thankful for this great idea to get a dog. And I am thankful my MIL decided she doesn’t want a dog. And I am thankful for this silly little creature that makes me laugh every day when I came home.

No comments: