Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I am Sick

Day 344 – I am sick today, I felt so bad that I left work in the middle of the day. My thermostat was set to 30 (about 90 Fahrenheit) and I was under my very cozy duvet and shivering from cold. I feel only a little better so many hours later, so I might not be well enough to go to work tomorrow. But right now the only thing I want to do is go back to sleep. So this is a very short entry just because I can’t go to sleep for the night before posting my blog. And I am not the only one who is sick; my daughter is in much worse condition and throws up all the time. I hope it is a 24 hours virus and tomorrow we will be better. My son is the only one to hold the fort right now and it falls on him to take care of the both of us – one more reason to be thankful he is here. 

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, a warm blanket and a soft bed especially in a day like that. I am thankful to my son for being here and today also for taking such good care of us. I am thankful for going back to sleep.   

No comments: