Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Resolutions of 2011

Day 323    Going over my book I just found my New Year resolution of 2011 and it made me so happy. I fulfilled almost all of them.
·         I met few good men so to learn to trust men again and know it will be possible for me to settle down again. I did wish for myself to be alone on January 1, 2012 and it looks like I will be able to make it. I felt I need ample of time to learn all the lessons I have to learn in order to live better, to make better choices.
·         I am strong and in much better place than I was then and I was able to process my anger and let it go.
·         I finished all the legal issues of our separation and I am a free woman.
·         I moved to a larger apartment with an extra bedroom and a dining area.
·         I bought a car.
·         I traveled my country so much and I joined two hiking groups.
·         I have a lot of new friends, but I still have time to do my own things.
·         I got back to make some art and crafts
·         I wished to travel abroad for 2-3 weeks, but I actually was abroad for almost two months
·         I am happy with every passing day; I don’t take my life for granted and I celebrate every day; I dance, I sing, I write, I draw. This blog is a daily testimony to that.
·         The only thing I didn’t do – I did not continue with my French studies; so this will be something for next year.
It makes me so happy how much I live my dreams, they might be simple, but it was what I thought was right for me last year and I fulfilled it almost to the letter, so I guess I was right. In less than a month a new year will come in and I have to start thinking of what will be my resolutions for next year…
   
I am thankful for a wonderful year. I am thankful I got to live my dreams. I am so thankful that at the end of this year I am stronger than I ever thought I can be and I am also happier than I have been in years. And I am most thankful my daughter got to leave base today and she is already home for a very long weekend; I love that!!

No comments: