Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Confession

Day 679 - I am struggling to find a subject for the entry today. When I started this blog I said that every entry should be about something different, that I cannot write about the same thing everyday. But the only thing I want to talk about is this new man in my life. Two days after we met I already started saying he might be the one, and with every passing day this feeling gets stronger. He lights up my days with endless laughter, with stories with silly things he does. He fills them with tenderness I forgot exists. He shows me how to open up my heart and feel again, how to trust again a man. Hesitantly we engage in this magical dance; entangling more and more, allowing our souls to intertwine.

I am thankful for every day, for every moment. I am thankful for everything, good and bad that happened in my life, because this is what made me who I am today; this is what brought us together. I am thankful, scared, elated... OMG, make this last forever!

No comments: