Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Full of promise

Day 672 - We met only once and yet somehow it feels so right, like old souls, as if we knew each other before. There wasn't the usual unease; a moment after we met we were already deep in serious conversation.  Something I never experienced before and I sure enjoyed. We both felt the same and he told me today that he wants to give me a present - his tarot cards reading course, just because he feels I can benefit from it so much. I was overwhelmed. This is a serious commitment on his part many hours of coaching and yet he gives it to me for free, no strings attached. I know it might sound cheesy to the outsider, but i saw his eyes and I know he was honest and sincere. It is interesting to see in an adult man this level of optimism, of kindness of goodness. So much the things I was hoping I can find in a partner. I found yesterday the list I made last month of my "must have" and "nice to have" traits I want to see in a guy I am dating; luckily it was written so I cannot say that my mind is playing tricks on me. This guy possesses every single one of them even the "nice to...". So on paper it looks so right, now we have to see if it can actually work or is it, despite all the potential a flop. I have to admit, I really hope it is real and I am going to give it a chance. He sent me the first 3 chapters of his tarot course and we are going to talk over the phone about it in a few minutes. I am so excited about that. Reading the intro and talking to him yesterday taught me that there is much more to it than I first realized.
  
I am thankful for meeting this guy, for a great first date, for the promise. I am thankful, so thankful to him for this amazing gift he gave me of having a guide on my self discovery journey that I am going to embark on in a few minutes. I am thankful for psychological and philosophical journey, for the helping hand offered to me. I am thankful for the short talk with my daughter, for her love and compassion  I am praying for her safety and the safety of the soldiers and the people of the south.     

No comments: